Wednesday, April 18, 2012

St Louis Trip!!

The Girls and I had a fun road trip to St Louis this past weekend! These are some pictures from Saturday. Pictures from the marathon on Sunday will be soon to fallow! :)

 Char also brought along her camera. She looks great with her hat and camera :)




 Pictures of the St. Louis Arch!




 From the top of the Arch you can see the Cardinals stadium!
 View from the Arch
 Again from the top.
 And another view from the top.
 St. Louis had some fascinating old buildings and architecture.





 The girls where a lot of fun to take pictures of. 



 They also gave me a lot of goofy pictures! Thanks girls :)
















 This is the coolest Starbucks I have ever been in!



I took this picture of the pavement by accident... I like it though :)



Perfume and incense bring joy to the heart, 
   and the pleasantness of a friend 
   springs from their heartfelt advice.
Proverbs 27:9

No comments:

Post a Comment